Gallery Summer Hours:
Thursday thru Sunday from 11 to 4pm
- We’ve been featured! Watch our SAWG President- Karyn Vampotic and Sue Ritz talked about our upcoming Veteran’s Art Show here
- Frank Rose “Watercolors of the Catalina Mountains” Show at the Gallery June 13 to July 21
- Join or Renew your SAWG Membership Today!
- A few Young at Art Show Artists shown here
- Click to see KUAT-TV Celebrate SAWG 50th Anniversary
- View a video about SAWG and the Gallery
- Donate to SAWG today!
The Southern Arizona Watercolor Guild is a community of artists who:
- enjoy the exploration of a wide range of water media,
- value continued learning and practice,
- exhibit and sell their art, and
- support young artists through scholarships.